Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN paid

Options
FrankCH
FrankCH Mr
edited November 2023 in VPN

I paid my VPN but when I want to upgrade tot Premium, the price did not reduce with the amount I already pay.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @FrankCH,

I'm not sure I understand the situation. You placed a new order to upgrade your VPN to Premium and the discount was not applied ? Did you purchase the VPN from the product page directly, or did you receive an offer via email/product? Did you finalize the order, as I could not find any recent VPN purchase in our records?

Kindly share more information with us, or contact the Support teams for further assistance in this case.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user