Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't find the option to download BitDefender IS in Central

Options

I'm about to re-install Win10 on my PC so I signed into my Bitdefender Central account to get the download for this particular device (I have a 5 device subscription) but I can't see what I think was the 'install to this device' option....anywhere.

I have followed the suggested methods from the help links but I still can't see the option so where is it?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Regards.

• Wsheaf
    edited November 2023
    Options

Those are the steps I tried....Step 1 and 2 are OK, but having clicked on 'Install Bitdefender Products' in Step 2, I do not see Step the Step 3 option (as I have in the past), I get as below in the screenshots. I no longer get the option to install on 'This Device'

• It appears that I have to remove the device from the 'Protected Devices' list first, when I did that, the option to download protection for this device appeared. I don't remember having to do that in the past, but maybe I did, or maybe something has been changed in BD Central. No matter.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Yes @Wsheaf you are correct, the device must be removed from Central first and then the option to install protection for that device will again be displayed.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user