Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to track my refund request Ticket Status?

Options

I'd like to know if someone attended to my two submitted tickets - number: 1008817622, and number: 1008820597 . Thank you in advance! :)

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

@Alexandru_BD AKA The-Middle-Man (not to be confused with Man-In-The-Middle) and @Mike_BD can locate your ticket and help you with the ticket's status, as they both work for Bitdefender. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Gjoksi thanks for the heads-up 😄

@B_Savkovic I have noticed the Support representatives replied on 1008817622 roughly 16 hours ago and you've also responded since. The cases will be most likely merged and the agent will get back to you shortly. Please refrain from opening multiple tickets on the same inquiry as this won't help speed up the resolution, on the contrary, it may double the work and processing time.

Keep in mind that the usual response timeframe may vary between 24 to 48 hours depending on the existing workload and business hours. But rest assured you will hear back from them soon.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user