Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android -- only?

Options

I just started using Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android on my Android phones and tablets. But I was wondering... I also have Android apps installed on devices that are not Android devices -- an Amazon Fire tablet and a Chromebook. Is it worth installing Bitdefender on those devices as well, to protect those apps? Is that even possible?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ALL Bitdefender products are not compatible with Fire OS.

This means that Bitdefender Mobile Security is also NOT compatible with Fire OS and can not be installed on Amazon Fire tablet.

Only Windows, Android, macOS and iOS are supported.

On the other hand, you can install Android apps, including Bitdefender Mobile Security on your Chromebook:

Chromebooks that support Android apps:

Regards.

• I'm confused. I have configured my Fire tablet so that Android apps can be installed on it. I have lots of them, in fact, and they work fine. So it would be possible for me to install the Android version of Bitdefender Mobile Security on it. Just the same way that I could install that app on my Chromebook.

So I am still unclear whether doing this would adequately protect the other Android apps I have on those devices.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again.

Well, in that case you could try installing BD Mobile Security on your Amazon Fire tablet and see how it goes.

You could also contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Activate & Install -> Install -> Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.