Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password Manager 1.3.0 Loops, Keeps Asking for Login Information

Options

I recently received a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Model SM-S918U, running Android version 14 and OneUI version 6.0. I already have Bitdefender installed on the phone

I installed Bitdefender Password Manager from Google Play. The following results occurred:

1. The icon is placed on my home screen. Tapped on the icon.
  2. Told Intall successful and asked to log with Bitdefender. Tap to login.
  3. Enter username. tap Next icon. Enter password. Tap on Sign In.
  4. It is determined that I already have a Password Manager database.
  5. Asked to unlock my vault. Enter password. Tap on Unlock Vault.
  6. Spinning dot circle.
  7. Shows Bitdefender screen, asking for my password again.
  8. I enter my password again and tap login
  9. Shown vault screen again, asking for my vault password.
  10. Enter password then pressing Unlock Vault
  11. Back to Bitdefender login screen
  12. The loop begins again.

Anyone have any ideas? This tool worked on my Sansung Galaxy S10 5G.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

My specs: Samsung Galaxy A22 5G; Android 13; One UI Core 5.1; Google Play System Update November 1, 2023; Android Security Patch Level October 1, 2023; BD Password Manager 1.3.0

So far, i have no problems with the app, works fine for me.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> for "3. Which product do you need help with?" click on "I don't know", because Bitdefender Password Manager is not listed, next click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• ericb81
    Options

Hello, same problem with my Samsung Galaxy A53 5G. Have you found any solution? Thanks

• ericb81
    Options

P.S. Sorry, I saw just now that there was already another open discussion on this issue. As suggested by Alexandru_BD the solution is to go in "Settings/Apps/Password Manager/Alarms & reminders -> allow".

• ericb81, thank you for your replies. I had contacted Bitdefender support and they were aware of the issue and stated they would likely publish a solution via updates. I have yet to hear from them.

I read your December 16 reply, tried your "allow" suggestion and that SOLVED the problem. Many thanks for providing this solution.

Happy Holidays.

• I just upgraded to t he pixel 8 pro and had the same problem. Was driving me crazy and this solution worked! Thank you so much.

• ericb81
    Options

Thanks to Alexandru_BD, the solution solution was his idea.

And happy holidays to all of you :-))