Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

NEW SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE TO EXTEND MY CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PROBLEM

Options

I have a current subscription that had 344 days 5-devices. When Bitdefender emailed me with another deal I purchased it. Same plan 1-year 5-devices. I did NOT activate it until I sent a customer inquiry to BD and requested that they help me with this new subscription to extend my current one and NOT overwrite a valid current subscription. Well, they did exactly what I asked them not to do! I have two separate ticket numbers now (1008842331 and 1008849663) and they are still not responding to me. The current activation code is the one I last purchased.

The first attached photo is of community board admin Alexandru_BD stating that the process I was asking for is fine. So what's the deal (or is this not a deal "for me").

The second attached photo is a response to my first ticket assignment number. The third is a response to my second ticket assignment number. So what's the deal here?

Comments