Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Reuse my leftover subscriptions renew on expired device

Options
fleadog45
fleadog45 Can I use the remaining subscriptions left to nenew on expired device
edited December 2023 in Central & Subscriptions

Can I use my extra subscriptions to renew my device that just expires?

Comments

• Jerry T Moore
    edited December 2023
    Options

I bought my bit defender antivirus (security) I needed a activation code. After being told go to my email, given a code that doesn't work. Calling to get my suscription working, bounced around to another department and being hung up on. I finally got an email. It was confusing on which email to use to reply. After i sent an email and wait, I get a email telling me that I didn't reply. Either I want my software installed or my money back. Here the info below,

We can reset the 2FA function on your account from our end, to do so we will need to verify your identity first, please provide me with the following details:

a) Order number and email address

b) the Last 4 digits of the credit card, the amount paid, and the full name used in the transaction (if order number and e-mail are not available

Email address below.

[email address removed by admin]

My order number is [removed by admin]. Amount paid $90.08. My last four digits of my credit card is [removed by admin]

I also will be putting this item on my laptop. 

I don't know what went wrong but I have fixed the password, etc. and I am able to get into Bitdefender's center. 

Why didn't they offer me the 3-year deal.?? just curious. I have been with you guys forever it shouldn't have been this hard to renew. 

Please either auto install or send me instructions with exact steps.

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Jerry Moore

please contact me

• I will contact my bank for a refund if no one helps me. To think when I was building P.C. for people, I would recommend you and give people instructions on how to get rid of those hidden files from the other guys. I think your a great antivirus but your help desk needs a little work.

• Liobet
    Liobet ✭✭✭
    Options

To @Jerry T Moore

Welcome aboard !

Please delete your personal data on this site, they should not be visible.

You could find help there:

Cheers,

L.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor3.40 GHz 32,0 Go [ Bitdefender Internet Security + VPN]

• Liobet
    Liobet ✭✭✭
    Options

To @fleadog45

Provided that the new activation code is for the same product and variation of devices, when redeeming it in your Central account, the validity of the previous license will be cumulated and the protection extended accordingly.

For more information on how to activate and manage the Bitdefender subscriptions in Central, you can check the following articles:

If you need help,you could find it there:

Cheers,

L.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor3.40 GHz 32,0 Go [ Bitdefender Internet Security + VPN]

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I'll jump in here as well. @Jerry T Moore please note you have reached the Bitdefender Community, which is an open forum. As such, it is not a good idea to share your personal information publicly. You can share any details that may help the Support representatives solve your inquiry by replying to the open ticket. That's a private conversation between you and the Bitdefender Support agents where relevant personal data can be shared safely.

According to the response received from the Support teams, they have disabled the 2-Factor Authentication feature for your account. Now you should be able to login with the email address and password. Kindly reply to them on the open case, to let them know if the situation was resolved.

As you've noticed, it can sometimes happen that the confirmation email following the purchase reaches the spam folder. For future reference, whenever the activation code does not arrive in good time, you can consult the below article for the most common reasons behind this:

For more information on the 2-Factor Authentication feature and how you can re-enable this recommended layer of security for your account, refer to the following article:

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @fleadog45,

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly. Based on my findings, your Total Security license expires today.

How can we help you?

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user