Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

When do I receive my activation-key of code?

Options

I purchased and paid for a license via my bank account on December 4, 2023, but still did not receive an activation code. When can I expect that?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Florisjan-ot and welcome to the Community!

Usually, the activation code is sent straight away after the order is settled. If more than 24 hours have passed and you still haven't received it, there are a couple of things to check first:

Alternatively, you can send me your order number in a private message and I'll have a look for you.

One more thing, have you checked your Central account to see if the subscription was activated automatically, by any chance? Have you ordered a SOHO?

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• In my Central account I get a message that I can buy a licence :-) I have installed the test-version.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Florisjan-ot

Hello.

For your own security, please delete the invoice you just attached.

It contains personal info like name and surname, address, city and country.

This is a public forum, so sharing that info with other users here on the forum is not a good idea at all.

You can PM @Alexandru_BD with the invoice details.

Regards.

EDIT: @Scott Thanks for the quick reaction, buddy! Cheers. 🙂

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    Options
  • I have deleted the invoice item.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

@Florisjan-ot I have now replied to your private message. Your new Bitdefender subscription should be displayed in your Central account. If it isn't, make sure that your are logged in Bitdefender Central using the email address I have indicated in my response, as that's where the subscription has been activated automatically following your purchase. No activation code is needed for this. And please do not post any sensitive information on the open forum, such as email addresses and invoices, for your own privacy 🙂

Thank you @Gjoksi & @Scott for the quick reactions. 👍️

You can reply to my message if you encounter any difficulties and we'll take it from there.

Welcome to Bitdefender and have a good day!

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user