Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Premium security

Options
zakk2115
zakk2115 ✭✭✭
edited December 2023 in Central & Subscriptions

Hello. I would like to go from total security to premium security but I cannot seem to locate this in Google Play store is it there Motorola hyper one android 11

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @zakk2115,

Should you wish to upgrade your protection to Premium Security, kindly be advised this suite is only available for purchase on the official Bitdefender website here. It's not available on the Play Store, because this is a multi-device solution that offers complete protection for the most popular operating systems: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS under the same subscription and it's basically based on Total Security. On Play Store you will find only Mobile Security for Android, which is of course included in the Premium Security suite.

Based on my findings, you still have an active Total Security subscription valid until April 2024. Should you consider an upgrade to Premium Security, I think it's best to wait until the current subscription expires and make sure to disable the automatic renewal feature for this, since you will be essentially making a new purchase that won't be tied to the previous one. By disabling the automatic billing for Total Security, you make sure that you won't be double charged, because in the event the feature is still on, it will extend the validity at the due date, regardless of your new manual purchase.

With this being said, my recommendation would be to check the online renewal page closest to the expiration date of your Total Security subscription, as this is where you can get a good deal for your renewal/upgrade:

https://www.bitdefender.com/renewal/

For any questions, we are here to help.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• zakk2115
    Options

Thank you very much originally when I got this total security it was through a link off of YouTube not sure if I should use the link again plus my billing info has change not sure what steps to due

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

I'm not sure if we have any product links shared on youtube to be honest, and I would advise purchasing Bitdefender only from trusted sources. Sure, if the links point to the Bitdefender website, that's fine 😃

Even if the billing info is outdated, I think there's a chance for the automatic renewal to go through, but you may disable it anytime by following the steps from this article:

Or simply send your cancelation request via email to this address: cancel@bitdefender.com

You have plenty of time to figure this out, since your Total Security expires in April next year.

I hope the information is helpful.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user