Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Who wants to use Bitdefender Premium VPN services on Apple TV?

Options

I recently switched from an Android based mediacenter (Nvidia Shield TV) to the recent Apple TV 4K 2022 model.

Because I'd like to view films and series which are not available in my region I'd like to use the Bitdefender Premium VPN services on my Apple TV as I used it on my Shield TV before.

Unfortunately the BD-VPN app is not available in the Apple TV appstore.

When will this option be available?

Who wants to use Bitdefender Premium VPN services on Apple TV? 16 votes

Yes
100%
Alexandru_BDGjoksiMAART3Nkowkow_lrdRonRonRonVeloman_51LF2789jaybee0803Rob500MrChuckRJO24gonsoferJebsAndrew1972dobsonjsDee__888 16 votes
No
0%
I use an alternative solution
0%

Comments

• MAART3N
    Options
    Yes

Thanks in advance for voting!

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

Voted "Yes". 🙂

• Alexandru_BD
    Options
    Yes

Hi,

To give you a small insight here, I can tell you that the VPN development teams are considering this and the project is on the roadmap, however we cannot provide a concrete deadline for implementation at this time.

Thanks for posting your suggestion and for voting this idea.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Yes

BitDefender VPN for Apple TV is missing badly. I’m about to renew my contract - but now without Apple TV support.

• gonsofer
    Options
    Yes

Es necesario VPN en Apple TV y a mi me gustaría también tenerlo, sería un buen reclamo para más clientes.