Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to download Invoice

Options

I'm still not sure if this is intentional or due to incompetence, but I'm trying to download the invoice and after using the help section and following the steps provided (https://www.bitdefender.es/consumer/support/answer/82588/), there is no 'My Payments' tab visible. I have downloaded invoices before, but could someone please guide me on how to download the invoice now? If you update the interfaces please update the support too

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE STRUCTURE.

Accessing an invoice should be a straightforward process; spending 30 minutes trying to navigate this issue is quite frustrating and inefficient

Best Answer

Answers

• Very unclear and confusing

I can not access to the same options from the first article, in my browser navigating to Bitdefender doesn't appear Mysubscription/Mypayments options noting on the interface.

The second option I could access to some invoices but from 2021 not the latest ones from 2022 and 2023

Please how Can I download the INVOICE from 2023 the latest that you already charge.

I am logging from same user from software and website so no idea why I can not find the invoice 2023.

For charging never problems, for solving easy problems good luck....

Please Help

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again.

In that case, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• TaxiMagicien42
    TaxiMagicien42 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bonsoir @Gjoksi

Merci d'avoir signalé que l'assistance téléphonique de Bitdefender n'est pas gratuite.

Je ne l'ai jamais utilisée mais je pensais qu'elle l'était.

Cordialement,

TaxiMagicien42

WIndows 11 Home 23H2

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz

Bitdefender Premium Security Plus