Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN UAE not working

Options
ZipZop
ZipZop vpn UAE not working

since yesterday neither on my mobile phone (Android) nor on my PC (Windows 11) my VPN is able to connect.

I also tried with my laptop, same issue..

precision for my mobile: only on with my UAE number. with my Swiss number it's working.

is there any change in UAE? or will it be solved soon?

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @ZipZop and welcome to the Community.

Do you get his message when trying to connect the VPN to UAE?

I have noticed that UAE is on the list of countries that restrict VPN usage:

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• ZipZop
    Options

Hi thanks for your answer.

No I don't have this message. Just either "no connection" or error 300.

I know UAE is on the list but it was working perfectly well for the last 5 years until yesterday. And as it stopped at once on Mobile, PC and laptop I was wondering if it happened to someone else as well?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

I understand. Let's see if someone else reports this error for this location. In the meantime, we'll investigate on our end as well.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@ZipZop just following up on your request, I have confirmation this is a known temporary issue and you can get in touch with the Bitdefender Support teams for more information using the link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Scroll down to state your contact reason, then choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

This way, you will also receive updates when the situation is resolved.

Regards,

Alex

• ZipZop
    Options

Ok thank you. I just did it. they will review the issue with the technical team and come back to me by email.

cheers,