Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Opening Port On Firewall, Not For Specific Program

Options

I'm using Bitdefender with a Netgear ORBI system. I need to open a specific port in the firewall. I see discussions about this need, but not since 2015 or so. Is there a way to do this now?

Comments

• TaxiMagicien42
    TaxiMagicien42 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14
    Options

Hello @slapshot2213

In order to try to respond to your request, I invite you to consult these articles of Bitdefender support.

You can contact Bitdefender Support from this page by following the on-screen instructions. Then choose the communication channel (chat, phone or email). Chat contact is the fastest way to contact Bitdefender support.

If you choose to contact support by e-mail, you will then receive an incident ticket number for your specific request by e-mail.

Regards

TaxiMagicien42

WIndows 11 Home 23H2

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz

Bitdefender Premium Security Plus

• slapshot2213
    Options

I guess there were details missed with my original post... I have a Ham radio HotSpot for DMR connected to my ORBI based network. The HotSpot device is based on a Raspberry Pie running the Pi-Star OS (similar to Linux). I need to connect to a system through the internet. I have an IP address and Port it need to communicate with. Specifically, it's Port 54026 that I need to OPEN. There is no specific App or program involved. It is simply a "device".

Thanks...

• TaxiMagicien42
    TaxiMagicien42 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @slapshot2213

Thank you for the clarification.

Therefore, I think @Alexandru will probably be able to give you more details to solve your problem.

Regards

TaxiMagicien42

WIndows 11 Home 23H2

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz

Bitdefender Premium Security Plus