Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN keeps disconnecting

Options

when checking VPN status, it is often disconnected with no live connection. This is on MAC and iPhone. What is causing this as one needs to rely on VPN being in place.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Alwea,

Check if this article helps:

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Alwea
    Options

It is not a connection issue. I have no problem connecting (Mac, iPhone and in the past, Android) and it stays connected for a while but later, when I go to the app to check, it is often no longer connected.I'll try reinstalling again.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

If issue persists, kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alwea
    Options

The problem persists even after reinstalling the app today. I received an email with a link to get in touch with bitdefender support but it is just a page of self help buttons. This is infuriating how the support is hidden from customers. I'll have to try another VPN service I guess.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Follow the below path to get in touch with support

Go to https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Select How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> Bitdefender Premium VPN ->Contact Support

You will get options of Email, Chat & call.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Alwea,

Various factors can cause VPN disconnection. These primarily include an unstable network, slow internet connection or obstructions from other applications, such as firewalls and even an outage with the servers that you connect to. But the possible causes don't end here, thus if the basic troubleshooting steps provided on the forum don't help, it will be necessary to get in touch with the Support teams for an accurate diagnosis.

The contact channels are not hidden, the are available at the bottom of the page, below the self-service area. You need to scroll down to click on this tab and then follow the steps described by Flexx to get in touch with the Bitdefender Support teams. They are a few clicks away.

Let us know how it goes.

I hope the situation gets resolved swiftly.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user