Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

"Here are the last actions that changed your score"

Options

I've just received an email from BitDefender that my score has been downgraded due to the following reasons.

"You've undone verify you didn't have an account on ..."

"You've undone "enable two-factor authentication (2FA)" for ..."

"You've undone "enable two-factor authentication (2FA)" for ..."

I've done no such thing, and I've made no changes to my account in at least 6 months, and then this. How do I find out when these changes were made and where in the world they were made from?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

I'm a Bitdefender Total Security user since 2017 and never received such an e-mail.

Maybe you can find the needed information in your Bitdefender Account -> Password and security -> Security events section:

Also, ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your Bitdefender account.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• pbalchin
    Options

Hi Gjoksi

"Security event" implies "a thing that has happened". After reviewing the link you provided, nothing seems to stand out.

The message/notification I have implies "you have made a change".

The pop up is from (can't post a link) "bit defender dot com -> privacy -> activity" -> "Your score" block -> Click "View score change" link.

This is what I see when clicking that link.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Are we talking about a Bitdefender Digital Identity Protection service you have? It seems that the e-mail you received is associated with that product.

So, like i already suggested, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Select: How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> How to -> Bitdefender Digital Identity Protection, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

Regards.

• pbalchin
    Options

Yes, it's from Bitdefender Digital Identity Protection.

Thanks for your help and the link, I appreciate it.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @pbalchin,

According to the response sent to you by the Support teams, they recommend that you change your Bitdefender Central account password and enable 2FA on it (if you haven't already), in case someone else might have access to it.

Regarding the notifications, please check if you have disabled 2FA for the mentioned accounts and if not, please mark them as done.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user