Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Forget my activation code

Options

Hello all, i have changed my device i deleted the bitdefender app in old device downloaded in new device. Now the new device required the activation code which i forgotten. HOW TO FIND?

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can locate your activation code by following the steps from this article:

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @PKJI,

To add here, if you have already used that activation code, it will not be necessary to re-enter it, because the code is required only when activating a subscription, after that, it's no longer valid. If you have an active subscription, you can access your Central account to re-install protection on your new device. If you have downloaded Bitdefender on that device, go to the account option and sign-in usign your Central account credentials. This will synchronize the Bitdefender app with the active subscription/license in Central, allowing full use of the product.

Let me know if I understood the situation correctly. If you haven't used the activation code at all, then yes, you may find it by following the steps provided by Gjoksi above to activate your Bitdefender subscription.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user