Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender blocking software (Articulate Storyline) character library

Options

Hi, Bitdefender is blocking my software Articulate Storyline character library. The software crashes when I import a character.

I have turned the antivirus off to test it. Articulate has suggested the exe's to put into the exceptions, but it still will not work. (Advanced threat defense.)

Am I missing anything else?

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @JennyMilesByrd01,

If the software .exe has already been added as an exception for the Advanced Threat Defense module as per the instructions here, try to exclude the software folder from antivirus scans as well:

Alternatively, if this doesn't make any difference, it could still be Advanced Threat Defense that's blocking the process or application, if it performs threat-like actions. If that's the case, then you will have to report an incorrect detection to the Bitdefender Labs using the form located at the link below:

Once confirmed, false alarms are corrected within hours.

Let us know what worked for you.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hi Alex,

Thanks for your help. I have done all the exceptions with "Articulate's" help. I will look at the false negative form. I just need to know what to report. I am asking Articulate to help with this. Thankyou. I'll let you know if that works.