Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Does Bitdefender support Intel Ultra processors?

Options
joeylegs
edited March 1 in General Topics

hi Bitdefender I have a question,

does your Bitdefender software work on intel ultra processors and I thinking about get laptop with intel ultra processors for better security and privacy so do you have date it be release.

thanks Bitdefender

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @joeylegs and welcome to the Community!

As far as I know, Bitdefender does not have any specific compatibility requirements based on processor types. You can always check the latest system requirements and compatibility information on Bitdefender's official website:

Operating System: Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11

Memory (RAM): 2 GB

Available free hard disk space: 2.5 GB free space

* System performance may be affected on devices that have old generation CPUs

It should be noted that Bitdefender’s security solutions are now compatible with ARM-based Windows computers as well:

In any case, you can always try Bitdefender before purchasing it, simply download the free trial version from the official website and see how it works for you:

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user