Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What happens when your free vpn trial runs out?

Options
Bruaxel
Bruaxel A normal user guy

I just started using the vpn that bitedefender made and its great! But what will happen when the free trial runs out? Will i get a free vpn version?

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Bruaxel and welcome to the Community!

If you are already using a Bitdefender antivirus, you also have a basic VPN included. A standard version is included by default in your Bitdefender product on Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS. It offers 200 MB daily traffic per device and automatically connects you to the optimal server, without having the possibility to change it. You can purchase the Premium VPN subscription to get unlimited traffic and the option to connect to any available server. The benefits of the Premium version will get unlocked once you activate the subscription. Bitdefender Premium VPN is a separate subscription from the Bitdefender security solution one. Click on the hyperlink to find out more.

If you are using a Bitdefender trial version, the service will cease to function when the trial runs out and it is necessary to purchase a license/subscription to stay protected and benefit from VPN traffic encryption.

I hope the information is useful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user