Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I want to remove my phone lock

Options

I can't answer my cellphone because I can't type in my password fast enough before the phone goes to voice mail. See the title.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Dustan Barber,

I'm not sure how this is related to Bitdefender Mobile Security. Can you elaborate, please?

Thanks,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I thought the security password was a feature of Bitdefender. Who else could it be? It asked me to set one up when I was setting up the phone.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Dustan Barber,

Your phone may have multiple security features in place, so we need to establish what are you referring to.

Is it your screen lock / biometric authentication requiring a PIN, fingerprint, or facial recognition to unlock the device?

or

Are you referring to the Bitdefender App Lock? The app lock feature is meant to lock your applications with a PIN that you set from Bitdefender. It is made so that no one can access your personal information or change your phone settings.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user