Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renewal forces me to give up 59 days of paid-for current subscription?

Options

I received an early renewal offer which is terrific. However, it seems I will lose 59days on my current subscription should I accept. Is this the actual way this works!

This happened last year, and frankly irked me.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Icehaus_dave and welcome back to the Community.

In the event the early renewal offer you have received is for an identical product as the one currently active in your Central account, you will not lose any remaining validity, since you can extend the current license during the activation process. However, if you are running a Total Security for up to 10 devices and you received a discount for Total Security 5 devices, the extension will not be possible because the products are not identical, so the activation of the new subscription can only be made in parallel with the existing one. Since the Central account can accommodate multiple subscriptions/licenses, in the parallel activation scenario the two licenses will overlap until one of them expires, and this is actually where validity can be lost. Therefore, to clarify this, please confirm what product you are currently using and the details of the offer you have received (product/package, number of slots), so we can further advise.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user