Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Switch Agent Error

Options

Hi I'm using BitDefender Total Security 2011 for couple of days now and I have couple of questions.But first, I had this message on my screen when I tried to reboot my system: BD switch agent error ...end process.I ended the process and rebooted normally but I have a feeling that my computer is slow like before I did complete format of my HD and than installed a fresh copy of Windows XP sp3 and BitDefender Total Security 2011.I don't have multiple users (as far as I know) so why is this thing active and if there is another user (hacker attack or something...) what should I do?

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

I am also facing this issue since 2010 Ver and already asked here.

Also I get technical support by chat session and got reply to meet system requirements here

• john.shephard26
    edited December 2010
    Options

Actually, this isn't my only problem, my browsing is unbelievably slow, my computer is also slow and lots of programs respond strangely and crash.My scans (twice a day) show me some cookie viruses which are cleaned but I still have the same problems.Bay the way I have decently fast machine which meets the system requirements and I have installed a fresh copy of xp (five days ago) on a completely formatted disc.It worked 2-3 hours very good but after I went on line for a longer time, problems started again.Is there a possibility that BD can't detect problems which are manifesting last 3 months?,Viruses trojans intrusions ...whatever, fact is that I can't use my computer for anything if some program runs at the same time and I'm talking about simple tasks, like downloading with torrent and watching a movie without interference or burning a dvd with NERO which takes 30 and more minutes which I usually interrupt.Please if someone has LOTS of patience: help.

• Hi John,

In order to investigate the issue you encounter, please follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with this topic link so I can faster identify the case we work on.

Looking forward to your answer!

This discussion has been closed.