Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Auto Renewal? But I Have Another Year!

Options
eastonch
edited January 2011 in Old topics

Received this message 4 hours ago, it is set to auto renew but when bitdefender broke millions of machines last year, in feb, i was given an extra year, for free. my license states 373 days left.

And it is easy to check if i do.

Can anybody from the company please change this auto renewal to NO?

I have e-mailed the avangate e-mail back, and i am unsure if the support ticket sent out, due to it being very slow and redifrected me to bitdefender homepage.

Thanks in advance #

Chris.

PS.

The avangate will not let me log in, nor is there a clear stop on the auto renewal option on this website.

Please dont comment on that regard.

I would love to call up, its a shame i am at college / work until the end of this week, when possibly the money could start withdrawing.

Comments

• George R.
    edited January 2011
    Options

Hello eastonch,

Automatic renewal on your subscription will be disabled today, that is if you haven't already canceled it yourself. Confirmations will be received in regards to this on behalf of BitDefender Support and Avangate. Sorry for any inconvenience this might of caused.

P.S. I edited your post due to the fact that it contained personal information not suitable for a public forum.

Thank you.

• eastonch
    edited January 2011
    Options

Ah, sorry about that george, i felt it had the required informaton to prove the item in question.

No issue, thanks alot! :) You may have a message in your auto renewal queires inbox aswell.

I made this post after it didnt look like it was sending.

• Glad to be of help eastonch.

I checked your purchase information and noticed you already canceled the automatic renewal feature. I updated the expiration date just in case.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.