Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Download Product

Hi All!

I am a newbie, and more than likely a tad older than most of you computing wizards, so go easy ....please!!

I just purchased online the aforementioned product and can't seem to get the darn thing to work!! I have removed all other security stuff from my computer and did all that was asked of me, to no avail! I have a seven character key which isn't being recognised by Bitdefender?? Can someone advise please? I would be most grateful. Thank You.

Comments

• Welcome to the site :) We may be close in age ;)

Your topic title says "unable to download" but then your post says "a seven character key which isn't being recognised by Bitdefender" so I'm not sure if you are having one or two problems.

Since you didn't specify where you downloaded from or if you are running a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system, here are two recommendations:

1. download the version of BD you need from the appropriate link in this pinned topic and see if it downloads completely and installs.

2. if you are getting an error entering your license key, please post the exact error message you are receiving and George R. will be able to help you with that.

Regards,

• Hello,

Thank you for posting @Gary.

@kannymann: I have found your purchase and license key, however it was never used and an online account has not been created. Make sure you are typing the license key with a letter "I" at the end. :)

I will also answer the email requests you sent at the same time. Thank you.

• Hello,

Have you managed to install and register BitDefender Kannymann1 ? If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.