Bitdefender Interfering With Winway Resume Deluxe Job Search Feature.

I just redid my pc and installed Winway Resume Deluxe. When I ran the job search feature it returned over 1500 jobs. Then I installed Bitdefender Total Security and ran the search again and it returned less than 100 jobs. I tried the search numerous times and and got 100 or less job results each time. I uninstalled Bitdefender and ran the search again and it returned over 1500 job results. The job search feature goes out and searches the major job web sites. There is no question that Bitdefender is interfering with it. Can anyone help me out here?

Comments

• I just redid my pc and installed Winway Resume Deluxe. When I ran the job search feature it returned over 1500 jobs. Then I installed Bitdefender Total Security and ran the search again and it returned less than 100 jobs. I tried the search numerous times and and got 100 or less job results each time. I uninstalled Bitdefender and ran the search again and it returned over 1500 job results. The job search feature goes out and searches the major job web sites. There is no question that Bitdefender is interfering with it. Can anyone help me out here?

I also tried disabling Bitdefender and that did not help.

• Hello??¿¿¿??? Any mods out there that can help me with this?

• Wow the support is so overwhelming on here.

• Hello,

What exactly is "Winway Resume Deluxe" ? Please provide me with an official website or a download link. Also please tell me what modules exactly you tried to disable within BitDefender ? What Operating System are you using (Windows) ?

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.