Interesting Start Behavior

I have just installed Int. Sec. 2011.

I first installed on desktop W7 boot (dual boot machine). Had some difficulty due to a Microsoft problem (error 1402). I had to do some regedit to get BD 2010 to uninstall, but then it went in no problem.

After this, when I turn on the machine (or reboot), W7 no longer presents my icon and name to click on and be welcomed. This is no big deal, it was actually a minor delay factor, as no other users are set up. I chalked it up to regedit, which I don't fully understand (Back up first, and really follow the instruction) Next day downloaded 2011 and replaced 2010 on my laptop, ran clean as a whistle. Now it shows the same behavior! Not a problem, but what if I wanted to add an additional user? Would the choice be presented, or would it just load last user? Has anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Hi Brad G,

First I want to apologize for my delay in responding to your post. Because you have an open ticked with the same issue, I preferred to send you a reply with the support tool I need in order to further investigate your situation. Please give me a reply with all the information I request and I will be more than glad to assist you.

Thank you for your time!