Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Dashboard Statistics Not Working

Options

I am running BD Internet security 2011 on Vista Home Premium sp2. For the past week or so, the dashboard statistics have been showing zero for scanned files, etc. It also doesn't list my next scheduled full system scan (3/6/11), it shows a zero for that also.

Real-time protection is enabled and my system is clean. I have repaired the installation twice with no change. Is this a dashboard display issue, or is file scanning not functioning properly? Any others having this issue?

Sorry, I am unable to paste a screenshot (How do I do that?) Thanks.

Comments

• This is an acknowledged issue as discussed HERE. It is only a display issue and will be fixed in an upcoming update.

Regards,

• markcsmith919@gmail.com
    Options
    This is an acknowledged issue as discussed HERE. It is only a display issue and will be fixed in an upcoming update.

Regards,

Thank you, Nikki. I followed the discussion you suggested. I appreciate the confirmation that it's a display issue, as I suspected, and not one of protection. I can live with that!

Take care,

Mark

• You're welcome. :) The developers are aware of the problem and when a fix is released, we will all receive it via the automatic update process, if you have auto-update enabled.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.