Upgrading

TreMiStiK
edited March 2011 in Installation

Hi, I had Vista 32bit with BitDefender Gamesafe 2008. I recently installed Windows 7 Ultimate and tried to install BitDefender gamesafe again. I had a driver incompatibility problem, I looked down at the forum and it says I could upgrade for free by installing the 2011 version over my existing BitDefender AV using this article http://kb.bitdefender.com/site/KnowledgeBase/article/711/ and it will keep my key. Now I have BitDefender 2011 installed but when I go to the Registration tab it says my license key and I have 30 days left... But it supposed to be 305 days. Is it normal ? Or I did something wrong? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• George R.
    edited March 2011

Hello TreMiStiK,

I will ask for your BitDefender GameSafe license key via email. I will then replace it with an equivalent BitDefender Internet Security 2011 license key. The subscription time will remain the same.

Thank you!

• Hello TreMiStiK,

I will ask for your BitDefender GameSafe license key via email. I will then replace it with an equivalent BitDefender Internet Security 2011 license key. The subscription time will remain the same.

Thank you!

Which email you want me to send it to?

• Hello TreMiStiK,

Please check you Inbox for the license key. The email address to which I am referring to, is the email address used to register on this forum :)

Thank you!

• Hello TreMiStiK,

Please check you Inbox for the license key. The email address to which I am referring to, is the email address used to register on this forum :)

Thank you!

I tried the license key you sent me and it worked like a charm ! Thank you !

• Hello TreMiStiK,

Glad to be of help :)

Have a nice day!

This discussion has been closed.