Unable To Install Bitdefender 2011

Dear BD Technical Support

i have tried before like 3 month to install BD the trail version, but now i want to buy to evaluation one, but i thought about it little bit, i said lets install it first before i buy anything, because back before 3 month ago, i had an issue installing bd ts 2011, and somehow its been solved by the tech support.

but right now its the same issue now, and so far i tired the uninstalling tool, and it says many time X (delete the application files) and it keep repeating until finally in the end it show its been removed.

the issue is, while iam installing bdts 2011 and in the step 2 while scanning the computer and before it end, the installation window is closing by it self.

so please could you help me out abit, because right now my pc unprotected and i would really like to make my bfts works back, because its superior and i like it.

informations:

HP laptop

windows 7 home premium 64-bit

intel core i3 CPU M 330 @2.13GHz

ram 6G

havent install any other security solution

please help me asap, iam here refreshing the page every minute for fast solution, thanks

Comments

• Please follow the procedure below to have BD tech support investigate your issue further.

1. Download this file: http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR' and will be located in the same folder where you ran sysdump.exe from.

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Send a PM (Private Message) with the download link to DanyDan of tech support. Include a link to this topic and give him as much detail as possible about your problem symptoms. Also provide any other relevant configuration information.

Depending on their workload, it may take several days for them to respond.

Regards,