Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Missing Bd Modules In Bdis 2011

Options

My BDIS is the latest version 14.0.29.354

I still encounter on occasion missing modules from the gui when I am using Expert View.

Could someone help me download the patch that is on the website because it only downloads as 0 bytes file.

Thanks.

P.S. I am using XP SP3

Comments

• My BDIS is the latest version 14.0.29.354

I still encounter on occasion missing modules from the gui when I am using Expert View.

Could someone help me download the patch that is on the website because it only downloads as 0 bytes file.

Thanks.

P.S. I am using XP SP3

I have contacted BD Support via Chat about the missing modules in Expert View of BitDefender Internet Security 2011. After talking about everything but the direct problem and a solution, he escalated it to Senior Support. I am waiting for an answer.

• This problem has been going on for the last two weeks.

When viewing Expert View in BDIS 2011, occasionally all I see in a blank GUI with Clouds and Blue Sky.

I have contacted Support Chat twice, who talk about everything but the problem which is listed on the support site with a fix that could be downloaded but when I download the fix, the file size is O bytes.

I am sure that I am not the only one with this problem.

I am running XP SP3 with 2.2GB Ram and no other Security Products on my PC.

Has anyone received a solution from BD or have another workaround.

In Simple View and Intermediate View, there is no problem. Only in Expert.

• Mihaela M.
    edited April 2011
    Options

Hi searchlight,

I sent you via e-mail the patch you need. Also, I closed the open ticket you had.

Thank you!

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

The patch is still un-downloadable from

http://kb.bitdefender.com/site/KnowledgeBase/article/817/

What if someone need it?

• Hi ONT,

I downloaded it with Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Google Chrome and it worked. Did you use another browser ?

Thank you!

• coolcool1227
    Options

Hi

I used IE6 and 8, Opera and Mozilla Firefox, but could not download it and displaying the error "The server at www2.bitdefender.com is taking too long to respond."

• Hi ONT,

Be informed that we fixed this situation and now you should be able to download the patch.

Thank you!