Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

You Can Combine/merge Multiple Licenses?

fretless
edited June 2011 in Registration

if I have a key, for example, that 100 days before expire, you may add additional individual licenses in order to extend the subscription period? for example, if 100 days, you can add a new key at any time a year, so you have 465 days, adding the new 365 to the remaining 100?what is the correct procedure?

Comments

• George R.
    edited June 2011

Hello fretless,

If the license key is for the same product and number of users, and the previous license key is already registered inside the BitDefender software, then yes, the license keys will be merged. In any other case, we can gladly help you and do the merger from our end.

Let me know if you have have any other questions or concerns.

• fretless
    edited June 2011
    Hello fretless,

If the license key is for the same product and number of users, and the previous license key is already registered inside the BitDefender software, then yes, the license keys will be merged. In any other case, we can gladly help you and do the merger from our end.

Let me know if you have have any other questions or concerns.

i have 4 untouched,unused genuine license for Bitdefender Antivirus PRO,one year each,

when you install the product, entering all 4 codes, I will get 1450 days or 365 days will always remain, and thus wasting the other 3 keys? you add up all the keys until you get 1460 days?

• Hello fretless,

Two or more license keys can be automatically merged to a maximum subscription time of 1095 days. Just send me via PM the email address of your BitDefender MyAccount and tell me which license key you wish to keep. I will take care of it from our end. :)

• fretless
    edited June 2011

how can I do to make sure that those 3 keys, a total of 1095 days, start the countdown from the exact moment of the installation of BitDefender? is what I would like to start the countdown of 1095 days when which installer bitdefender. regardless of how long that will at the time of installation.can you?

• fretless
    edited June 2011

I still create my account. create and send it via PM?'ll join the 3 keys and will be 1095 days? the days begin to fall from the moment they enter the key?

my goal is to have 1095 days of subscription to the safe, and that did not subside until I decide to install the product. possible, or this thing can only do so from the moment they install the program?

• Hello fretless,

From our end, we can extend the license keys till whichever date we need. I will add up the corresponding subscription time from each license key (also taking into account if the subscription time overlapped) and set the new expiration date accordingly. If you give me the license key which is currently in use, I assure you there will be no subscription time lost :)

• fretless
    edited June 2011

I do not have the program installed and I have no code,now.it was only an example,my first post.can i create an account now and i give it to you we'll add the 3 licenses for 1095 days and from when i do decide to install it?I see 3 keys in my account for a year each, or a 3 year code? and how do I make sure that the countdown will start from the moment they decide to install it? even if in a year or more? :)

• Hi fretless,

OK, now I understand. The simplest way would be for me to generate a new license key with the accumulated validity time.

Continued via PM :)