Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Dashboard In Expert Mode

Options

my bitdefender is in expert mode ..............in dashboard there is some option in dashboard like scanned files,no of infected file,scan detail and at the right side it is license information.......at the scanned files the value is always remain zero ..i thnk whenever i open files or do anything it start counting how much file he has checked but from last 4 month it remain zero it hve uninstall and reinstall the bitdefender and format my pc but same problem exist....and also some time when i scan my computer then bitdefendr shows ur hve scanned ur pc in this date.......but at the bottom next scan date it is zero .........and if i restrt the pc then next scan date is there but previous scanned date is zero ...........this things happen from 4 month...........and also abut the site advisor it doesn't show any rating in google MSN and yahoo from last four month........i hve chat with support expert they send me email and said submit the diagnostic report to us .......i hve done this but no solution is there still probblem persist ................they reply me tht firefox 4 is new version we aware this problem we solve it ........but nothing happen still i got this problem............and also activity bar sometime disappear and after restarting it came back or i hve to manually switch it...... two days ago when i start my laptop then bitdefender activity bar is ok but the icon on the taskbar shows bitdefender is loading........plz tell me the solution Is this version so buggy tht by using it my laptop got effected also when bitdefender shows there is virus in the file then it write it in browser the it detects the file and ur r not effected ....but today when i face one virus it doesn't write anything on browser.............only pop up came and show tht bitdefender block the virus.......if there is some solution then plz tell me abut this..

my laptop is HP

window 7 64 bit,

i am using bitdefender internet security 2011

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Please right click on the BitDefender icon and select "About". Post the build you are using here.

Regarding the issue you encounter please note:

- the statistics always reset to zero -> the issue is currently being work on and a fix will be release soon;

- the Antiphishing bar is compatible with Firefox 4;

Please provide me with the following information:

- do you have other security solutions installed on the same PC ?

- your ticket ID;

my laptop got effected also when bitdefender shows there is virus in the file then it write it in browser the it detects the file and ur r not effected ....but today when i face one virus it doesn't write anything on browser.

- not sure I am following; how do you know you were facing an infected file ?

Test to see if the real time protection is working by using a test file from the link below:

http://eicar.org/85-0-Download.html

Choose a file under "Download area using the standard protocol http" and let me know if BitDefender will pop-up a message saying that a virus file has been detected. That will means that the protection is up and running properly.

Last but not least follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Unknown
    Options

Got the PMs (all of them - please try to send a single PM next time with all the information in it) and you can find the results below:

- Windows Live Family Safety : {46A5FBE9-ADB3-4493-A1CC-B4CFFD24D26A} installed on your PC;

Uninstall Windows Essentials then restart the PC. Repair BitDefender as explained below and the issue should be resolved.

- Click on the START menu button

- Go to All Programs -> BitDefender 2011 -> Repair or Remove

- Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer each time you are requested to.

- Test to see if the issue still replicates.

• Got the PMs (all of them - please try to send a single PM next time with all the information in it) and you can find the results below:

- Windows Live Family Safety : {46A5FBE9-ADB3-4493-A1CC-B4CFFD24D26A} installed on your PC;

Uninstall Windows Essentials then restart the PC. Repair BitDefender as explained below and the issue should be resolved.

- Click on the START menu button

- Go to All Programs -> BitDefender 2011 -> Repair or Remove

- Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer each time you are requested to.

- Test to see if the issue still replicates.

but still two problem is there...........

one is dashboard and second is site advisor shows no rating in google....................i hve uninstall the window live family safety

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Both issues you encounter are already escalated for resolution. When the fix will be release I will post it in a new topic, under the "Update" forum settings.