Cdplayer Not Working

I installed your product (BitDefender Internet Security 2011) but first uninstalled norton 360 to try yours but now my wifes laptop and mine are both missing the cd players. I uninstalled both laptops cd players drivers and allowed win 7 64 bit to reinstall the drivers but both and they are different laptops still have no cd players active.

Also the internet is a lot slower now than it was when Norton 360 was installed on these two laptops.

Needless to say I am disappointed because thats the last thing I wanted to deal with was computer problems after installing BitDefender Internet Security 2011.

Comments

• edited June 2011

Hello,

How exactly have you removed Norton 360 ? Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.