Auto Renewal Without Authorisation

I had a 3 pc 1 year licence 10 days away from end of subscription. this account had previously never autorenewed (I was not even aware that was an option). So I manually renewed via the website and recieved a new licence code, installed and all was good. My account details showed two licences, the old one with several days left and the new one with a year left. I assumed the old one would just fall off when it was done.

Then 2 weeks later I am checking my CC account details and I notice a charge for account renewal from BD. It appears the old account autorenewed. Strangely I have received no email detailing the transaction details, invoice etc.

I raised a ticket with support but after 3 days I have not even received an autoreply email saying my ticket had been raised.

So my question is has anyone else had this issue and if so, had any luck resolving it. I am not particularly happy about paying twice for 1 subscription.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• George R.
    edited July 2011

Hello Mik,

The automatic renewal option is a feature offered by our online payment companies, Avangate or Digital River depending on the case. Under the email address you purchased, there should have been 3 notifications prior to the date of the charge and one on the date of charge. All notifcations emails have the neccessary information on how to disable this feature.

It is my understanding that you want this charge reversed and I will take care of this matter once I get to the office later this day. :)

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

• Hello Mik,

I am glad we could find a common ground and dealt in a convenient manner with this issue.

All the best,

George

This discussion has been closed.