Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Activation Problem

Options

I have bought Bitdefender Total Security 2011. On my first PC everything was OK. On the second PC I'wasn't able to register my product with my code. Everytime the system says that my code was correct but when I put my email-adress and pasword then I get the message "The licencekey is not valid". In de mean while I have installed BD on my other PC's and on these PC's everything is working. Only on this laptop with Windows Vista I can't activate my product. I've already contacted the Dutch support and they give me a ticket# 201104225000717. I've tried to contact them a few times but there is always a problem, the last week the support by telephone does't working at all.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hi Jan,

I have sent you instructions via email on how to resolve the issue you encounter. Please let me know if the issue is now resolved.

Ticket ID: 201107091001621.

Regards,

• Unknown
    Options

Hello Jan,

The remote was performed with the following info:

- Norton 360 installed;

- Windows Family Safety installed;

- Kaspersky AV installed;

Cleaned the PC from all these traces and reinstalled BitDefender. Please confirm that the issue is now resolved so I can close the ticket and this topic.

Kind regards,