Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key - Where Is The Full One? / Contacting Bd Via The Dashboard

Sculley
edited August 2011 in Registration

I have several questions.

• The first is how to I find my full license key. I have a 3-person license and need to give it to someone but the License key after I click "License Info" is only 6 digits and it doesn't work. I did not get a CD sent to me.

• I posted on this forum several months ago about how the help feature was not working in the dashboard and someone said this was being fixed. It is STILL not working. I tried posting my question and after clicking submit it just sits there while the Progress Current Operation says "Executing Tools" and does nothing. This is unacceptable. We need a way of contacting Bit Defender and this should be fixed if it's in the system!

• I am noticing that BD does not update itself. Are we supposed to update it ourself? Also, I noticed you are up to 2012. Is this updated automatically or do I have to do that too? If so, I got no notice of that.

Pleeeeeeeeeease answer all three questions.

Comments

• George R.
    edited August 2011

Hello Sculley,

Regarding the first issue with the registration, from your account I see that you have already registered the purchased 7digit license key.

The other reported issues can be solved by upgrading to the latest version, Bitdefender Internet Security 2012. I have sent all the required information via email.

Let me know if you have any other questions.