Install Stops?

I'm trying to install BD Internet 2011 and it seems to stop during installation. After it configures and I accept the licences stuff, it scans looking for problems that might affect the install. It scans for about 5 seconds then the window disappears.

When I restart my computer a blue screen pops up with a message about "bdrawpr.sys"

I know I have a virus that is why I'm trying to up grade to BD, my old AV didn't get it.

Comments

• I have purchased total security 2011 online and downloaded the 32 bit version & installer. But when I tried to install, after the intial configuration screen,

folllowing screens came

(a) a message asking me if I want to get latest version, I chose no and proceeded

(cool.gif then came a screen with tabs like "introduction", preparing install, registration etc. I was forced to check the box or accepting License agreement and proceeded. It seemed to scan something with message quick scan in progress, but suddenly got vanished without any intimation.

Kindly help me

I am a genuine customer and purchased the same

post-71714-1314231929_thumb.jpg

post-71714-1314231940_thumb.jpg

post-71714-1314231953_thumb.jpg

post-71714-1314231964_thumb.jpg

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi :)

As the new Bitdefender 2013 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2013 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

Please check out this announcement:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=42

Thank you.