Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Game Mode

Options

No general section for me to post this into.. the problem that I'm having with this version is there's no possible way to add games for automatic game mode , I just tried 11 games including some old ones like Titan Quest & some not so old like Crysis 2 , not one single game triggered automatic game mode, without fullscreen detection & a way to add games as you cpuld in 2011 it is a step backwards for the Bitdefender product line, I'm hoping I'm missing something here as having to remember to manually set game mode is not ideal. The product I own is Total Security 2011/2012.

Comments

• Rolacka
    Options
    No general section for me to post this into.. the problem that I'm having with this version is there's no possible way to add games for automatic game mode , I just tried 11 games including some old ones like Titan Quest & some not so old like Crysis 2 , not one single game triggered automatic game mode, without fullscreen detection & a way to add games as you cpuld in 2011 it is a step backwards for the Bitdefender product line, I'm hoping I'm missing something here as having to remember to manually set game mode is not ideal. The product I own is Total Security 2011/2012.

ok, I've now tested it against everything I own including World of Warcraft, Modern Warfare 2 & Black Ops, not a single game triggers the automatic game mode, rolled back to 2011 while I try to find a decent alternative :(

• PLAY1
    Options

I cant open Counter Strike 1.6

• I cant open Counter Strike 1.6

Can you please provide more details ? What exactly happens when you try to open CS 1.6 ? Any error message displayed ?

• Rusx
    Options

Game mode does not work

i just tested it with every game i have and it doesn't trigger : w.o.w, counter strike

, gothic 3, need for speed prostreet etc..

bitdefender 2011 had the same problem but you could choose the games manually from your computer. +1

And yes..automatic game mode is turned on.

• Hello,

Rusx: Thank you for the games list. The issue was already escalated for resolution to the Dev. Team however we need the list with all the games that didn't triggered the Automatic Game Mode so we can reproduce the issue.

If you have any games not yet mentioned please post them. Include: Operating System, PC architecture (x86 / x64) and BitDefender product you are using.

Regards,

• There is NO accessible Game List to add games to for Automatic Game Mode to work properly. It currently is NOT automatic.

My day has been spent upgrading to this new version and frankly, from the upgrade process to this, I think I have wasted my time.

• There is NO accessible Game List to add games to for Automatic Game Mode to work properly. It currently is NOT automatic.

My day has been spent upgrading to this new version and frankly, from the upgrade process to this, I think I have wasted my time.

I was following this thread, was hoping to see a resolve? I still have not found a way to manually add to the game list. I am trying to get Eagle Dynamics DCS A-10c to trigger and im NOT in full screen mode. Has there been a means implemented to allow us to add this in the games list manually?

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

A discussion is also available here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29424

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.