Antivirus Settings

And where the choice of action in anti-virus? If BitDefender delete the item I need, you will reimburse me damage? How to schedule a scan? Thank you.

Comments

• Hello. Have serious problem. No items are beeing sent to quarantine. Every file that bitdefender treats as high risk just delets.

Please help if enybody knows where to set actions for detected viruses,threats,etc.

• Hi all,

We are working on this and I will post here when I will have an answer.

@Rampant: In the new Bitdefender the schedule scan does not exist anymore.

Thank you!

• Rampant
    Rampant ✭✭
    edited August 2011

Why so much cut functional anti-virus? Do you have any more problems, and even fewer users of your product. Anti-virus industry is not yet ready to provide fully automatic protection, and you proved it.

• I really hope they change this. Having no control over the action? I can't believe i spent this much money on this suite.

• Hi all,

We are working on this and I will post here when I will have an answer.

@Rampant: In the new Bitdefender the schedule scan does not exist anymore.

Thank you!

Hello,

More than a month has elapsed without having the appropriate response to solve this important issue.

When can we expect to receive a decent reply from you?

Await your soonest answer.

Rgds

• Hi

Please right click on BitDefender icon from system tray(the "B" icon) and choose "Show". In the main window, click on "Settings". From the advanced interface, click on Antivirus module and select the Shield tab.

In the On access scanning area, please click on Modify. A new window will be opened. Please select Move files to quarantine in the bottom under Actions.

Close the windows and reboot your machine.

Also, please note that you can report to us any False Positives or False Negatives.

If you need any further assistance on this issue, please feel free to let us know.

Have a nice day.