Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdav2012 & Server2003

Options

I have a machine running Windows Server 2003 that has been running BDAV 2009 successfully for about 2 years. Are there any compatibility issues or any reason not to upgrade to BDAV 2012?

(It's not actually my machine, but one I provide support for. If it was my own, I'd just go ahead & do it)

Thanks,

Chris

Comments

• Hello Chris,

Only the Bitdefender Antivirus 2009 version is compatible (in some cases) with Windows Server 2003. I did not meet a successful upgrade till this day.

If you need help renewing and extending the current license key, please let me know.

Regards,

George

• chrisj
    chrisj ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

George,

Can you elaborate on the incompatibilites? Will it allow me to install? I may have an opportunity to try it on a test system.

Chris

• Hello Chris,

I believe it stops right at the beginning of the installation process. Like you mentioned, if you wish to go ahead with this test, it should be tried on a non-critical machine.

Regards,

George