Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

B1d671cf-e532-4481-99aa-19f420d90332/netdefender/hui/

Options

Dear Team BitDefender,

I have 2 months to renew my Bitdefender license, as my security tool since 2008.

I see that the issue of the bar and injection of code javascript and css in the open pages, continues without be resolved for months.

I can disable it, but you know, whenever I Restart the Sistem, there everything come back again! It's very annoyed!!!

I have Windows7, 32 bits, and Bitdefender Total Security 2012 version 15.0.34.1437 (engine version 7.40115).

If in next 2 months this problem will not be resolved, I will have of choose between Bitdefender Internet Security 2010 (without this problem) and the Norton, AVG or Kaspersky.

Please Bitdefender Team, find a solution! You can do it! :rolleyes:

I see others threads with this issue, are closed. But this issue is not resolved!

Cheers

js

Comments

• I believe the closed threads are only the ones that are duplicate with the gray wart thread you commented on, to keep only one as reference and active.

As for the code injection, I am not 100% sure, but I believe this has been fixed when the toolbar (gray wart) is disabled, if you can confirm.

When it's enabled, the code injection is by design, probably so that Bitdefender can easily work with any browser instead of developing plug-ins for each of the 5 major browsers. Bad idea for people who routinely use dozens of tabs, but then the toolbar is really useless unless you are in the habit of giving your SSN or bank account number to any site that asks for it.

• jmpsoares
    Options
    I believe the closed threads are only the ones that are duplicate with the gray wart thread you commented on, to keep only one as reference and active.

As for the code injection, I am not 100% sure, but I believe this has been fixed when the toolbar (gray wart) is disabled, if you can confirm.

When it's enabled, the code injection is by design, probably so that Bitdefender can easily work with any browser instead of developing plug-ins for each of the 5 major browsers. Bad idea for people who routinely use dozens of tabs, but then the toolbar is really useless unless you are in the habit of giving your SSN or bank account number to any site that asks for it.

I'm 100% sure that when you disable gray wart, Bitdefender stop the code injection, in my browsers (FF, IE9).

Main problem is: "when we Restart Sistem", Bitdefender enable automatically, Gray wart AND injection of two BIG members code in each open page!

... and we must access again, TWO TIMES, to the BD Panel. First to enable toolbar ( is disabled but gray wart is on ! ); second, disable it, and everything is fine.... TILL NEXT RESTART or SHUTDOWN!

• You're quite right, you currently need to enable and disable the toolbar after each restart.

When this restart bug is eventually fixed, it will fix two bugs with one stone.

I'd love to hear a resolution date from Bitdefender at this time, more than four months after reporting the bug...

I really like the VLC or Miro public bug tracking systems, where you can follow the progress without bothering anyone.

By the way, it's "system."

• Can you please uninstall it completely and again reinstall it and then update it.Check that if it has resolved

• Why? The bug is acknowledged being on the radar but not fixed yet. You can repro it yourself.

Even if it was fixed without telling anybody, Bitdefender is self-updating, so there is no need to reinstall it.

Otherwise, if it works after reinstalling but not self-updating, you are in real trouble.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

This discussion will continue over here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=27888

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.