Reinstall

Hi. I need to reinstall 2011 without a CD. I can't find the online links I need. Also, part of the problem that led to my uninstalling ahead of a planned reinstall is that I cannot open Outlook where my username is filed. How do I get my username. I have the registration key separately. thanks.

Comments

• Hi. I need to reinstall 2011 without a CD. I can't find the online links I need. Also, part of the problem that led to my uninstalling ahead of a planned reinstall is that I cannot open Outlook where my username is filed. How do I get my username. I have the registration key separately. thanks.

Hi,

In the outlook if you have defined a rule that ( Leave a copy in the server),then please open your exchange server and log in there and find it.

Moreover i also tried to find here bit defender 2011,but unable to find,may be possible they have upgraded to 2012 or if you have more questions then I would like to suggest you to contact the technical support team

• edited December 2011

Hello :)

Welcome to our forums.

Please send me via PM your license key and I will search your user name in the database.

DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you. Merry Christmas!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.