Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Reinstall

Hi. I need to reinstall 2011 without a CD. I can't find the online links I need. Also, part of the problem that led to my uninstalling ahead of a planned reinstall is that I cannot open Outlook where my username is filed. How do I get my username. I have the registration key separately. thanks.

Comments

• Hi. I need to reinstall 2011 without a CD. I can't find the online links I need. Also, part of the problem that led to my uninstalling ahead of a planned reinstall is that I cannot open Outlook where my username is filed. How do I get my username. I have the registration key separately. thanks.

Hi,

In the outlook if you have defined a rule that ( Leave a copy in the server),then please open your exchange server and log in there and find it.

Moreover i also tried to find here bit defender 2011,but unable to find,may be possible they have upgraded to 2012 or if you have more questions then I would like to suggest you to contact the technical support team

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

Hello :)

Welcome to our forums.

Please send me via PM your license key and I will search your user name in the database.

DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you. Merry Christmas!