Subscription Question

I got TS2011 with a trialpay offer on 12/12/11. I was sure it said was good for one year. (99% sure) Now on my account it says that my subscription expires in 96 days. Does anyone know for sure if was suppose to be good for year? Called support and individual just kept interrupting and said would contact someone not sure if he understood what I was asking.

Comments

• George R.
    edited January 2012

Hello ArlanB,

Can you please send the Bitdefender license key via P.M and maybe a copy after the purchase invoice?

Thanks!

George

• ArlanB
    edited January 2012

Just did thank you.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello

George will try to track your purchase and he will post here any new information.

Thank you.

• Now got an email from someone in customer service telling me the key wasn't correct and had to photo this or that to send... what the &**&. Just for the record this is why I left Bitdefender after subscription expired in 2008. It seemed like could get nothing resolved (called 3x and never even showed I called) I will be going back to previous product again it looks like.

I understand about scams and hacks ect but NOT EVERYONE is trying to take advantage or scam Bitdefender. I have better things to do and actually don't have the time to continue this dispute.

• Hello ArlanB,

I am sorry for the situation you are in, however you need to contact the vendor in order to get the valid license key:

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Thank you for your understanding.

George