[resolved]registration Problem After Virus Attack

Unfortunatly I lost my Hard disk this morning after a terrible virus attack. After replace the hard disk and installing new windows, I couldn't register my bitdefender antivirus which I used before. It says that the License key has been used once and It's not possible to use it twice. now. What should I do ? It's almost 3 month to the expire date.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012

Hi :)

Welcome to our forums.

That error is received when the key was already entered in the product or stored from another installation.

As the new Bitdefender 2012 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2012 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=223&id=42

Take care.

• shabnam_panda
    edited January 2012
    :D well there's a little problem here :D I'm living in Iran and haven't seen your 2012 version yet in here. so you mean that there's no way for saving some money :rolleyes: ok . thank you anyway :) and thanks for your really fast answer :)
  • rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello

The upgrade is free for all customers. You mentioned that you have 3 months left from the old license. You can use it to register Bitdefender 2012 on your machine(the English version).

Let me know if you have other questions.

Thank you.

• wow thanks a lot. Thank God that it's not Persian edition . I always had lots of problem with it. Thank you soooo much.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi :)

Thank you for the feedback.

Since the case is now resolved, I declare this topic closed.

Have a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.