Issue With 2012 Registration Key

realism51
edited February 2012 in Registration

I purchased BD total security 2012 and installed it on my computer, replacing 2011 TS version. Was having speed and resource issues, so checked online and found a whole host of problems with 2012 that are waiting to be fixed. I cannot work with the bugs so I found a forum thread

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...28622&st=20

That suggested what to do.

One of the suggestions was to revert back and uninstall 2012 and reinstall 2011, The 2012 key would work for the 2011 install.

When I input my 2012 registration key I am told that it is not for this product and it will not accept this,

The exact message is "The license key you have entered does not match the current product you have installed on your system. This License key is for the product: BitDefender Total Security. Would you like to install this product instead?"

With a link below to install bit defender total security or get help with the issue.

How can I get it to renew with the registration key, time is kind of important as I have 6 days before my BD sub expires.

Comments

• George R.
    edited February 2012

Hello realism51,

I updated your current subscription and I would like you to check your email Inbox for more details :)

Thanks!

George