Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Last Scan: Updating Wrong

Options

I know this subject has been beaten to death, but until it's fixed one way or another I'm going to try and get this figured properly. The last Scan on the Interface of BDIS 2012 is still not updating. Mine has last Scan 3 days ago and that is not correct. I know you told me once before that I had Peer Block installed and so I un installed it and that didn't fix the problem, so I just let it go to see if it would update and it never did. There is something not right in this program that is keeping it from updating the scans properly and I hope you give it an honest try at getting to the root of the problem. I know you said or someone from BD said that it's only a display issue, but to me that is a cop out. Let's try and solve this issue once and for all, please.

Comments

• Once again I see that it looks as though this problem is not going to get any attention. I've went back through numerous threads on this exact same subject and noticed the same thing on almost all replies that were never fixed and that was the posters were running Windows 7 x64 as OS's. The fix for this problem was supposedly put out in Jan. or Feb. of this year but it never did anything for the folks that are running Win 7 x64. If there is anyone out there who's running the same and their scan tasks are updating properly please let me know. I've went through my install folder and I have no strange files with .upd in them. I just think IMHO that this is still a bug in this program BDIS 2012 and no amount of re installs or dumps with the fix it tools are going to do anything but reset the scan update so it seems that it's working, but it isn't according to most of the threads I've read.

• pawel
    Options

Hi,

the same here. Win7 64, BDIS2012 shows the last scan as many as 34 days ago. It has not changed even though I run full scan manually. Autoscan was of course enabled all the time.

• Hi,

the same here. Win7 64, BDIS2012 shows the last scan as many as 34 days ago. It has not changed even though I run full scan manually. Autoscan was of course enabled all the time.

It seems as though this is a sore subject with the BD people because this just gets ignored. This is what I was told, "It is just a display issue and in no way is undermining the protection part of BD" That's fine for the people of BD, but how do I know that? I open the package and install the product and in doing so expect it to work properly. If things such as this start to break down or never work in the first place then I start to get suspicious of the rest of the Program. It's not something that inspires confidence, that's for sure.

• gts1983
    Options
    It seems as though this is a sore subject with the BD people because this just gets ignored. This is what I was told, "It is just a display issue and in no way is undermining the protection part of BD" That's fine for the people of BD, but how do I know that? I open the package and install the product and in doing so expect it to work properly. If things such as this start to break down or never work in the first place then I start to get suspicious of the rest of the Program. It's not something that inspires confidence, that's for sure.

Thats why i don't have confidence with BD whatsover!!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello everyone :)

Please check the options from this post:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=143190

Take care.