Can't Connect To Internet After Bd Uninstall

I tryed to uninstall BD and immediatly upon starting the process I lost Internet connection. I had some problems during uninstall and completed it using BD uninstall tool.

After uninstalling there are some exclamation marks in Device Manager (Win XP):

Network Adapters

1394 Net Adapter (without exclamation mark)

BitDefender Firewall NDIS Filter Miniport (exclamation mark)

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (without exclamation mark)

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller - BitDefender Firewall NDIS Filter Miniport (exclamation mark)

WAN Miniport (IP) - BitDefender Firewall NDIS Filter Miniport (exclamation mark)

Should I uninstall all of them and reinstall or there are some other steps I should be aware of?

Searching about this kind of problem I found that it can get really complicated.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.