Bdis 2011 Registry Enteries Not Clearing After Uninstall

I mentioned this problem in an earlier post which stated I had to uninstall BDIS 2011 because it was killing my computer.

Well after I uninstalled BDIS 2011 and reinstall BDIS 2010 I was getting a pop ups stating an unknown device needed drivers installed. Well I didn't install any new devices or programs for that matter and was at a loss as to why this was happening. Taking some time and looking into that matter I found 3 (unknown) devices (in yellow with question marks) in device manager; so I searched the names of these 3 devices in google. It came up with links to BDIS. I posted my findings here and asked if I should manually delete these entries but was told not to as it could cause problems with my Bit defender. Then a fellow suggest I uninstall BDIS 2010 and try BDIS 2011 again as there was an update that fixed a lot of problems. Hesitant to do this due to all the issues I had earlier with BDIS 2011 about a month prior I decided what the ###### and uninstalled BDIS 2010 and reinstalled BDIS 2011 well that cleared up the notices I was getting to update the drivers for these unknown devices. Unfortunately reinstalling BDIS 2011 also reintroduced and sluggish poor functioning system.

So for the last month or 2 I have been running BDIS 2011 and recently after dealing with multiple slow applications and BDIS crashing my system all the time decided to uninstall BDIS 2011. Well ###### soon as I uninstalled BDIS 2011 my system was back to running like the machine is suppose to run but the pop ups started again and just like before stated I needed to update the drivers of these unknown devices. Knowing now from my previous experience I ran the BDIS 2010 uninstall tool which after doing so cleared up the issue with in device manager and the pop up stating I needed to update these drivers.

The a screen of those devices

post-29589-1297996000_thumb.jpg

So to properly and fully uninstall BDIS 2011 I had to run the BDIS 2011 uninstall tool then reboot my computer then use CCleaner. After that I ran the BDIS 2010 uninstall tool then reboot and use CCleaner again.

I no longer use Bit Defender and have since installed a different Security Suite which I am very pleased with because I again can use my computer normally with out all the hang ups and crashes I dealt with for the past 3 months with BDIS 2010 / 2011.

Bit Defender your broken, repairs are needed.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi :)

As the new Bitdefender 2013 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2013 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

Please check out this announcement:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=42

Thank you.