Need To Update Email Address

Hello,

In need of some help. I installed this on a laptop for an elderly friend of my mothers, but when I asked her for her email address she didn't give me the incorrect one. She is new to computers and wasn't really sure what the correct address was.

Now I can't find a way to make the change to the correct address.

I can provide the current information and what I need it changed to as well.

Help Please, we need to complete the activation before the window closes!!

Comments

• Hello,

In need of some help. I installed this on a laptop for an elderly friend of my mothers, but when I asked her for her email address she didn't give me the incorrect one. She is new to computers and wasn't really sure what the correct address was.

Now I can't find a way to make the change to the correct address.

I can provide the current information and what I need it changed to as well.

Help Please, we need to complete the activation before the window closes!!

Oops I meant to say she didn't give me the correct email.

• Hello :)

You can also activate the product after.

You can create a new account here:

https://my.bitdefender.com/en_uk/my/#page=main.create

Take care.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.