Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Need Help Attaching Devices To Parental Control

zzcranjo
edited January 2022 in Parental Control

Hi,

I recently purchased the standalone parental control license.

I have 7 devices which I want to add and track, they are all "Nexus 7 32gb".

The first time I added all of them it wouldn't let me, it thought they were all the same device. I think this is because while installing games on the tablets for my family, I just installed everything on one tablet, then made a back up and restored all of the other tablets with it. I think this made all of the tablets look the same to bitdefender, because their hostnames were all the same. I have changed them all to have unique hostnames now, and uninstalled the bit defender parental control app from each device, and reinstalled and logged in, but I can't see any of the new device names, and all of the old ones are still there. Could an admin or someone remove all of the devices attached to my account?

Comments

• Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!